New User Group - Show Warning about access nothing

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
Celson Aquino

New User Group - Show Warning about access nothing

Post by Celson Aquino » 2018-12-22 20:07

I just added a new Users Group then I added a new member to it. When I tried to login as this user, the login screen was appearing again and again and I was thinking there was a problem with his password.

Some time after it I discovered the group was without access to tables. No access at all. Also, guest access was disabled in the application.

How about to show a warning for new groups when no access to tables was given AND guest access is disabled?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: New User Group - Show Warning about access nothing

Post by a.gneady » 2019-01-03 14:26

Thanks for reporting this bug. I'll investigate it and make a fix in future releases.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.