Booking appointments through AppGini

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
siclaw

Booking appointments through AppGini

Post by siclaw » 2017-01-03 08:13

Hello,

I want to develop an application for booking appointments through AppGini.
Since I have no experience I'm looking for someone who has a similar application has already been developed and would be prepared to offer at a reasonable price.
Or someone who would participate in the development of the entire application from start to finish.
My knowledge is only basic, so it is a complete programming (hook) need your cooperation. Of course, for a fee.
If anyone is interested please contact me.

Thank you.
Siclaw

I have latest version 5.60

pilandros
Veteran Member

Re: Booking appointments through AppGini

Post by pilandros » 2017-01-03 21:37

May I suggest you to see this link: http://forums.appgini.com/phpbb/viewtop ... 1202#p2944
There is information about Uday Vatturi who is an AppGini experienced programmer that may help you.

siclaw

Post by siclaw » 2017-01-04 07:00

Thanks for the tip Pilandros.
But somehow it seems to me that the programmer is no longer active here. Finally, he was active in October 2016.

I had hoped that it will be heard by someone who has already implemented a calendar application with AppGini.

Noha Eshra

Post by Noha Eshra » 2017-01-05 08:40

Please have a look at our OCMS open source application. It's targeted for clinic management, as it does contain an appointments table and calendar that displays future appointments.

You might want to use it as a starting point for your application.

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2018-10-17 15:27

I know Uday and the link above has his contact details even if he is not active on here he still is an expert and I highly recommend him and he is actively codeing and doing code jobs. He now has grown his business and has several coders working for him. He's the best!
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN