Upgrading Summary Reports

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
rpierce
Veteran Member

Upgrading Summary Reports

Post by rpierce » 2019-08-08 23:10

How do I get the upgrade for Summary Reports?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Upgrading Summary Reports

Post by a.gneady » 2019-09-07 13:25

I'm so sorry for the long delay. Please go to https://bigprof.com/appgini/download-plugins to download the latest version.
To get a faster response if your question is targeted to customer support rather than other AppGini users, please send your questions to us via the form at https://bigprof.com/appgini/support-request
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

lectura

Post by lectura » 2019-09-09 09:20

I bought the summary report sometimes back i 2018, do i get free upgrade or i have to purchase the latest one?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2019-09-10 09:49

All AppGini plugins come with free lifetime upgrades. No need to purchase a new license :)
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.