Calculated Massplugin

Topics related to AppGini plugins/add-ons go here.
thinze

Calculated Massplugin

Post by thinze » 2019-09-01 16:20

Hello,
I have a column of points and I want to add new points to the already existing points in the column.
Can someone help me there?

Thanks
thinze

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Calculated Massplugin

Post by pbottcher » 2019-09-01 16:40

Hi,

can you be a more explicit. Maybe a scrennshot or example to explain what you have and what you want to acheive.
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

thinze

Post by thinze » 2019-09-04 14:48

Hello, I have attached a screenshot of my spreadsheet.
I would like to add with the plugin several equal pluses to the already existing points!
For the individual lines I have managed that, but with the plugin it could be much faster.

I want to select all the channels that are e.g. get 250 points and these are to be calculated after the input in the popup to the already existing points.

Did I explain that badly?
Maybe there is a way ???
Attachments
points.JPG
points.JPG (56.44 KiB) Viewed 7624 times

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by pbottcher » 2019-09-04 15:19

Hi,

thanks, that clarifies a bit the picture.
What should happen to the plus values once they are added to the points? Shall they be set to 0 or stay as they are.
Shall it apply to all the records with the same plus values, or only to the ones which are selected in the grid?

You can use the batch actions to acheive what you want.

See https://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanc ... ch-actions
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

thinze

Post by thinze » 2019-09-06 00:10

Hi, the plus values ​​should be left until the next input.
So, I want to pick people who get 100 points this week and then type in via the Massplugin 100, which will automatically be added to the points and appear in the column plus.

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by pbottcher » 2019-09-06 08:14

Hi,

so you do not use that actual data that is already in the row, but you want to have an additional page that queries for the plus value and this will then be added to the Punkte and set as value in the plus field.

You can do this actually by using the batch action. Create the js code the retrieve all the selected id's (records), pass the id's to a php that will prompt for the new plus value and then update the database for the Punkte and plus values.

thinze

Post by thinze » 2019-09-08 07:24

Sorry, that I explain so badly and thank you for your patience.
I try again.

The column Points is read-only and should show the complete result.
The column plus should be entered weekly, with different values. The candidates receive weekly points, but they can always be different.
I bought the massplugin for that. and set to Allow user to specify.
If I now select all candidates who receive the same number plus, the popup appears and I enter.
The plus value then appears in column Plus. I do not know leather, as I achieve that this value is automatically added to the points.

OMG, again determined all poorly explained

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by pbottcher » 2019-09-10 18:24

Hi,

sorry, but I do not have the massplugin, hence I cannot tell if it got any hooks to handle such cases, or if you would need to go into the code directly.
Nevertheless you could acheive the same with the batch action.

lectura

Post by lectura » 2020-02-14 15:24

Do Calculation on point = sum of (plus)