Get the Next & Previous Buttons on top left and bottom left

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2013-06-27 15:36

Navigation when your in a hurry is a pain.. I built this beautiful database and with all the users on it..the biggest request is for the next and previous buttons at the far left and right bottom of the table.. to appear in all four corners.. How do I do this.. trying to find it in the TableNAME_view.php but not seeing it.. DML file either? Any suggestions?
:roll:
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

toconnell
Veteran Member

Re: Get the Next & Previous Buttons on top left and bottom l

Post by toconnell » 2013-08-09 14:16

In the Table view settings page..(when you click on the table name in AppGini)
You will see the Table view setting at the bottom called "Layout of pagination section" Chose the dropdown option LEFT-ALIGNED and you will have your next page, jump to page and previous page all showing up at the bottom left of your table like you want. Thanks.
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2013-11-04 22:24

Ahmad,

This is GONE NOW??? What happened to it???
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-11-17 21:53

Well .. due to using the new responsive layout, the navigation buttons are always visible in the page without scrolling, so I thought the left-alignment option was no longer relevant. Why do you still need it when you can already access both buttons now no matter how wide the table view is?
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2013-11-19 15:03

We view up to a 100 records.. some folks want the next and previous on the top, some on the bottom, and most here prefer them together on the left on both the top and the bottom.
Not my choice but what is preferred by the users.
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-11-30 09:32

I'll set the positioning of those buttons as an option in next releases then.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

ushay
Veteran Member

Re: Get the Next & Previous Buttons on top left and bottom left

Post by ushay » 2022-06-26 13:13

Hello,

i found this old post about having the NEXT-PREVIUS button on the top of the page as well.
i have 5.97 version and i still cant find how to set it on the APP.
can you please help?

shay.