Linking to a specific record Probm.

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
almaqdad

Linking to a specific record Probm.

Post by almaqdad » 2013-03-09 19:53

Dear Ahmed and follow users,

We all do know that appgini Use SelectdID to link to records so each records has a specific url. such as :-
http://bigprof.com/demo/orders_view.php ... edID=10954

The problem that I am facing which is very important is that when I disable a guest from having access to the record. so when a user go to a specific record using url as above. he will get no permission message appear "Sorry! You don't have permission to access this table. Please contact the admin." and then get redirected to login page which sound prefect so far. The problem is when he pass login page, he/she will not get redirected to the a specific record. otherwise, he/she will get redirected to the index page.

Ahmed I need your help in this matter, I want a user get redirected automatically when he/she to the specific record, after passing login page.

Thank you and your help is highly appreciated.

almaqdad

Re: Linking to a specific record Probm.

Post by almaqdad » 2013-03-12 11:45

No one can help me.

Johnk
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Linking to a specific record Probm.

Post by Johnk » 2013-03-13 07:15

Hi almaqdad , This is a very new forum and our "active" membership isn't as big as our membership list suggests. Some are spammers waiting for their chance and others are members who read posts but never post anything themselves even if they know the answer. I've asked several questions here and on much bigger forums and waited months for answers. Ahmad is very quiet at present, which means he's probably flat chat preparing the next version of AppGini. One day soon he will surface and maybe he can help.

Forums are a great place to learn, but they sure can be frustrating if you're in a hurry.

Good luck.