Print preview specific record in Table view

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
rngoda
Veteran Member

Print preview specific record in Table view

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-25 08:41

Hello guys, i want to do a print preview of a given record for the table view mode. I do understand for the detail view i supply the following url parameters: SelectedID=<%%VALUE(id)%%>&dvprint_x=1 this will take me to print pre view detail view of the given record. How do i go about for table view ? We do have parameter Print_x for table view but not for a given record alone
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Print preview specific record in Table view

Post by pbottcher » 2022-07-25 20:06

Hi,

for the tableview there is not such a setting as far as I know. You could use the filter(s) to get to the record you need, if you need to select only one record for the print preview.
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: Print preview specific record in Table view

Post by rngoda » 2022-07-26 10:44

Yeah seems so problematic to achieve, Appgini should consider exposing the way they do it to us also, I know some guru will throw some light into that. Messaged Appgini support, waiting for a response.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here