Subscription system -Paypal Integration

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
frankg

Subscription system -Paypal Integration

Post by frankg » 2021-09-19 06:33

Hello, I will appreciate if you can guide me regarding a subscription system that I want to implement for an application that I have developed.

1. I want the application to allow the subscription payment either monthly or yearly from the Appgini Developed System using Paypal.
2. If the payment is approved by Paypal, I can change the status of the permissions of the user in the database table generated by Appgini. to allow all the rights to continue using the system. For example, pass the user from the Limited Right permissions Group to the respective monthly or annual payment group that will have the rights to use the application.

I have searched the forum and there are some topics but not very broad.

My question is to know if a development is possible to achieve in the Appgini Generates Application to do this or can systems like WHCMS be used to achieve this? I would appreciate your guidance to know where you can read more about it or alt least a guide for some other options.
Thanks for your time,
Yours sincerely.

Frank