Looking for someone to finish / support a project

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
cpage

Looking for someone to finish / support a project

Post by cpage » 2021-04-17 15:22

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
I've been trying for several weeks to get an answer from the guy who started this project for me to see if he is going to be able to finish it. A big part of it has been completed. Tables are done. Most of the processes are done. What is left are the processes to import new data each month, creating the reports, which I would like to learn how to create the simple ones myself and importing PDF's and assigning them to each record. The PDF files names are in the record but the PDF's have not been imported and "matched" up to the record. The guy who has worked on it has all the files on his server so I can't share them, at least yet. Eventually I will host them on my account at hostgator. Couple of questions I have:
1) I am on east coast US time. What time zone are you in? In some cases, it will be easier to talk than to use emails. Is that OK?
2) Please let me know how much experience you have with AppGini and if it is a big part of your job. The guy I use now has built a few simple databases with AppGini but some of what I need done seems to be hard for him to figure out. Plus he has a bunch of other stuff he works on so his time for this is limited.

Thank you in advance for your reply. I look forward to hearing from someone.