Home Screen Formatting

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
bescott53

Home Screen Formatting

Post by bescott53 » 2019-01-14 16:36

I have an issue on the home screen where the last drop down is formatted incorrectly. do you know where i fix this?
image.png
image.png (27.57 KiB) Viewed 2319 times

bescott53

Re: Home Screen Formatting

Post by bescott53 » 2019-01-16 10:34

I thought some people might need this, I found the issue in the admin/incFunctions.php file.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2019-01-24 14:48

Thanks for sharing @bescott53 ... Would you kindly share the details please? If it's a bug, I could fix it in future releases.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

bescott53

Post by bescott53 » 2019-01-25 22:59

I think what happened was, I updated a table in the appgini app. rather than overwrite all files i only updated the admin page rebuildfields, updatedb.php, incfunctions.php and the table dml,view files. and so because i did not copy over the admin/incfunctions too it caused the issue (think from memory this was not one of the files that was advised to copy over (i remember from an old post on the forum that there were only certain files that needed copied over and the admin/incfunctions wasnt one of them)

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2019-01-26 13:13

Aha .. thanks for the clarification. I'd recommend using Git to keep track of code changes .. Please check this screencast: https://bigprof.com/appgini/screencasts ... de-changes
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.