RecordsPerPage for child table

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
Yilmaz

RecordsPerPage for child table

Post by Yilmaz » 2017-04-05 07:26

Dear all,

the way(s) how to modify the number of "records per page" for a "PARENT-table" is clear for me in AppGini 5.60:

1. Open the axp file > click on your table and modify the field "Records per page" from default value 10 to X
or
2. Go to datalist.php > find "function DataList()" > modify the line $this->RecordsPerPage = 10;

BUT: I would like to modify the number of "Records per Page" for a "CHILD table" below the parent table.

Unfortunately I could not find any php file where to modify this default value from 10 to X??

Any idea / hint for me?

KR
Yilmaz

Yilmaz

Re: RecordsPerPage for child table

Post by Yilmaz » 2017-04-21 08:46

Dear all,

anyone an idea or hint for me??

KR
Yilmaz

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: RecordsPerPage for child table

Post by a.gneady » 2017-07-19 13:13

You can do this by editing the generated "parent-children..php" file .. Look for lines containing "records-per-page" and change the value in there.
:idea: Learn all the tips and tricks of customizing AppGini apps through our online course.
:arrow: Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
:arrow: Summary Reports plugin: Build powerful reports and charts for your AppGini apps.
:arrow: Search Page Maker: Compose user-friendly yet powerful search pages for your AppGini apps.