Make some extra money by modding my AppGini project

The recommended method of customizing your AppGini-generated application is through hooks. But sometimes you might need to add functionality not accessible through hooks. You can discuss this here.
PcDok

Make some extra money by modding my AppGini project

Post by PcDok » 2014-05-31 20:09

Hello everybody,
My name is Dave and I really need some mods done to my AppGini project. I 1st asked Ahmad to make the mods I needed and he did. Now I need more mods made to the project and unfortunately Ahmad is very busy working on the next version of AppGini. So I asked his permission and recieved it to post here on the forum. Where better to find a coder for AppGini than it's Forum. I need to find a coder who knows the AppGini code, PHP, MySQL and the JavaScript that the AppGini uses. The most important thing is that you have the knowledge and confidence to make the modifications I need to make to the working AppGini code on the site. Which has data on it now.

The site is AppGini generated with 7 tables and 1 Database. The site is for a property maintenance company. I need the site to respond to a few (as I call them) logical operations or automated operations.
Examples; 1) If a pull-down on a record is = to X on Save then redirect the user to a different tables corresponding record. If the pull-down is not = to X on save let the record just save normally.
2) The other mod would be adding a button to a tables page that updates both that tables record and another tables record in the database. This will be a numeric input of hours (Ex.06.5 hours) each record has a auto-generated reference number that should help this mod.

This is an ongoing app. My client and I may and probably will want more mods, more money for you. I took this job as I know this client well and I created an app just like this years ago (2007) with AppGini, yes Ahmad made some big changes since then. I just did not have to make any mods on that project. I really do not want to exceed the amount that Ahmad charges per mod but is open to discussion. I will leave my disposable E-mail address, then I will contact serious offers through my main E-mail. Thank You All ahead of time for taking the time to read this post. I also thank Ahmad for allowing it to get posted. I hope for his sake he can find the coders he needs so he can offer mods again.
Sincerely: Dave aka [email protected]

PS. If you know how to dress up the templates there may be even more work....