Does appgini have a "Workflow" kind of feature?

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
urichard
Veteran Member

Does appgini have a "Workflow" kind of feature?

Post by urichard » 2022-10-13 09:45

I just want to find out, is it possible to create a "workflow" with appgini that for example after a user registers on the page it will then send a request to me as admin via email to approve or deny them an account.

Also if i choose on the approve option that a "workflow" will then ask them to which GROUP do they want to be added to? Unless this step should be done before the previous one mentioned above and then only an email gets send to me for approval?
[email protected][/color]

Kind Regards
Richard

rngoda
Veteran Member

Re: Does appgini have a "Workflow" kind of feature?

Post by rngoda » 2022-12-22 08:26

Hello, I think what you are looking for already exists is some way in Appgini. When creating your user groups, there is an option to Allow visitors to sign up?
This will give you three check boxes.
  • No. Only the admin can add users.
  • Yes, and the admin must approve them.
  • Yes, and automatically approve them.
If you select the second option , when a new member creates an account using that group, they will not be automatically approved. You as the admin will have to approve them first.
Then if you want to receive emails for all the members awaiting approval you will go to the admin settings in your admin area. Under sign up settings, Admin notifications, You will select: Notify admin only when a new member is waiting for approval.
That is it. This will enable you achieve what you are looking for.
I'm a software engineer specializing in web database application development for complex scalable web apps.

Buy AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini: HERE
Buy Cloud Storage Plugin For Appgini HERE

Checkout AdminLTE Plugin For Appgini Tutorials On Youtube

For support Email: [email protected] Whatsappp: Me Here

urichard
Veteran Member

Re: Does appgini have a "Workflow" kind of feature?

Post by urichard » 2022-12-22 13:08

Hi rngoda

Thanks for your reply, yes i know how to do the above you explained but i was only giving an example of a workflow.

To give you a better example please see attached screenshot.

I just want to have a workflow where i can automatically create users, products in fields etc
Attachments
Workflow example.jpg
Workflow example.jpg (18.82 KiB) Viewed 595 times
[email protected][/color]

Kind Regards
Richard