How to include table field values in Header/Footer?

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
ronwill
Veteran Member

How to include table field values in Header/Footer?

Post by ronwill » 2022-05-20 11:17

Need help with code to place in hooks header-extras/footer-extras to allow me to include values from a table. Please see image herewith.
SharedScreenshot1 (2).jpg
SharedScreenshot1 (2).jpg (115.81 KiB) Viewed 854 times
Cheers, Ron
Ron - Gloucestershire, UK: AppGini Pro V 23.15 Rev 1484 - LOVING IT!
Plugins: Mass Update + Search Page Maker + Summary Reports + Calendar + Messages
Bizzworxx: AppGiniHelper + Inline Detail View
Alejandro Landini: To-Do List + MPI + TV Field Editor
Other: Udemy Course

ronwill
Veteran Member

Re: How to include table field values in Header/Footer?

Post by ronwill » 2022-06-09 13:35

I am still looking for a solution to this - I started with a full head of hair and am slowly going bald, so any help would be highly appreciated.

I'm thinking that it's clearly not so straightforward. It would allow me to be more creative on a number of ideas/solutions by using the table PRINT PREVIEW for example as an invoice for a shopping cart instead of adding that separately, as I could add membership info (name/address etc.) in header, cart totals anywhere required (from table) and payment terms etc. in footer all via a page hook. Idea is to use whats already easily available via AppGini tables to produce invoices, simple reports using this type of method (if it's possible to add the field values etc.) - could be a future AppGini addon?

So can anyone assist in this?
Cheers Ron
Ron - Gloucestershire, UK: AppGini Pro V 23.15 Rev 1484 - LOVING IT!
Plugins: Mass Update + Search Page Maker + Summary Reports + Calendar + Messages
Bizzworxx: AppGiniHelper + Inline Detail View
Alejandro Landini: To-Do List + MPI + TV Field Editor
Other: Udemy Course