Looking for some help with Online Invoice system

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
nrobert

Looking for some help with Online Invoice system

Post by nrobert » 2021-08-21 13:30

Hi All,

I am trying to use the OIS for producing Customer Invoices however I am having great difficulties,

I have done some mods to the original mainly additional fields and it works to a degree,

My BIG Problem is trying to print the invoice, when the "Print Invoice" button is pressed it bring up the "Corporate Client" template but all the fields apart for due date are blank with no data being shown. I think it is a case of maybe not looking at the correct fields ?. to be honest I have no clue where it picks the fields up from, and have searched everywhere to find the hooks file that controls it ? but no luck.

What I need is to find out which hook files control the link to the database fields and the template if there is such a thing ?

I am not brilliant at programming php and I am getting lost with this, I am sure it is just a simple fix however I have been trying for about 3 weeks now, to no result.

Please Please Please could sombody help ??????/

mdannatt
Veteran Member

Re: Looking for some help with Online Invoice system

Post by mdannatt » 2021-09-15 09:15

Did you look at the Appgini Udemy course lesson: creating a printable invoice?
Roses are red, Violets are blue, unexpected '}' on line 32

zibrahim
Veteran Member

Re: Looking for some help with Online Invoice system

Post by zibrahim » 2021-09-17 06:50

Hi there,
Please check your "Application" setting in the "Admin Area".
To go there, login as admin, click on the "Admin Area" (red button) -> Utilities -> Admin Settings.
Then click the Application tab and check your "PHP short date formatting string" value.
For me, I have set it d-m-Y
If you have nothing there, your date will not be shown. Try putting d-m-Y and Save the changes.
Then check if your due date is properly shown.

Stay safe.
Zala.
Appgini 24.10.1579, MacOS 14.3.1 Windows 11 on Parallels.