GDPR TOOLS for APPGINI websites

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
fgazza
Veteran Member

GDPR TOOLS for APPGINI websites

Post by fgazza » 2020-04-18 18:31

in my site created with appgini there is a table "consenso_privacy_apr_2020".
This table should be filled in by all users when they enter the site if they have not already filled it out.
So I need a tool that checks when a user enters the site if there is already a record in the "consenso_privacy" table associated with that user.
Furthermore, since the terms of the privacy consent may change in the future, the name of the table with which to associate the verification described above may also change (in the future I could for example create a "consent_privacy_dec_2020" table and I need to update the verification associating it with that table so you can easily ask users who have not yet completed the new version of the privacy consent to fill it out.
In practice, when a user enters the site there must be an automation that checks whether the user has subscribed to the latest version of the privacy table. If the user has done so, he can continue viewing and modifying the tables normally, otherwise he will be redirected to the subscription form of the latest version of the consent.
Needless to say, this tool would be useful for all programmers who use appgini (given the strict GDPR requirements) but unfortunately it is not yet available as a tool included in appgini.
Another element that I would like to insert is the possibility to put an image field between the form fields that allows you to upload your signature through three options:
1) photographing it directly with the mobile phone (but the photo should be automatically resampled by lowering the size because I would not want to have a server full of 5-10mb images each!)
2) by drawing it with your finger on the screen of your smartphone or tablet or on the computer touchpad
3) uploading a file with the photo of your signature.
I'm not sure if this part of the signature is necessary and I gladly accept advice.

Another important thing, if possible, would be to be able to create this tool by modifying only files in the hook folder so that any updates and uploads of the app created with the appgini software do not risk compromising the modified code

I hope some programmer can help me to create this tool !!!

Thank you!!!