How to print 2 copy of the same invoice side2side

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
Moh Youba
Veteran Member

How to print 2 copy of the same invoice side2side

Post by Moh Youba » 2020-03-11 20:32

Hello dear family, I hope you all are doing great. Please I need you help!

this is the code I use to print invoice page

"

<body>
<a href="<?php echo PREPEND_PATH; ?>facturation_view.php?SelectedID=<?php echo urlencode($id) ?>" class="btn btn-info hidden-print btn-lg"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-left"></i> <?php echo html_attr($Translation['Back']); ?></a>
<button class="btn btn-primary hidden-print btn-lg hspacer-lg" type="button" id="sendToPrinter" onclick="window.print();"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-print"></i> Imprimer</button>
</body>
"
with this code, I can print normal invoice in one page, but what I want is to get the same page twice side by side in the same sheet
side2side.jpg
side2side.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 4977 times

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: How to print 2 copy of the same invoice side2side

Post by pbottcher » 2020-03-11 21:20

Hi,

unfortunately you do not show the html for your page that displays the invoice. (Which is created by the facturation_view.php?SelectedID=<?php echo urlencode($id).

so as a basis I can only suggest:

1, take the <div> that warps your invoice and add a class for half of the screen (e.g. col-sm-6)
2, clone that div
3, append that cloned div after the original one.
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

Moh Youba
Veteran Member

Post by Moh Youba » 2020-03-11 21:31

Hello

Thank you for comment, ok I going to have a look and try your advice. attached my invoice file to let you see.

Thank you
Attachments
facture_invoice.zip
(1.8 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

jmacdougall

Post by jmacdougall » 2020-11-22 23:04

Wow! How do you implement the ability to print like that??
Jeff MacDougall