Looking for a Coder with knowledge of Appgini frameworks

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
nycwebmaster
Veteran Member

Looking for a Coder with knowledge of Appgini frameworks

Post by nycwebmaster » 2016-09-27 22:07

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a person that I can count to code some hook files in order to add certain additional functionalities that will expand a current database made in Appgini. We are looking for a Freelancer that can take multiple requests and that can be affordable, with very fast turnaround and that can keep up with many other different request.

Must be able to communicate in English and have correct grammar and syntax when providing comments for the code. The person have to be able to answer the phone when working on our project also later for support in case of a bug. I will like to stay within the Appgini Framework since I take care of the main MySQL database and I am looking for someone that can provide code that will be easily implemented for additional tables created.

Depending on what kind of request we have we are willing to pay from $16 to $50 US Dollar per hour. Please read carefully all the requirements that I am asking before you inquire. Regarding the qualifications we are looking for a coder that has superior knowledge implementing PHP with JavaScript and if you know Angular you will be a Plus! Remember that you have to know how to work within Appgini Framework. The starting project date is tight so we are hoping to hire some one in the next two weeks. Only serious inquiries, you will have to fill out a W-9 in order to work with me. Do not inquire for other kind of solicitations please.