Re: write a hook file

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
maramk
Veteran Member

Re: write a hook file

Post by maramk » 2015-06-02 11:24

Can somebody assist me?

Last year an appgini guru did write 3 hook files for me: namely ---> goods_and_services.php, budget_spend_above_r500k.php and budget_spend_below_r500k.php because the appgini did complain about circular reference.

However, the layout and request changed and my logic or argument was not correct last year. The business unit want an additional request – in order to determine how much money spend for a given month = each month irrespective of the budget above R500 spend or budget below R500 spend for a specific item(dropdown) of a Programme Unique Number:

I wonder if it is possible if an appgini guru can to assist me again, to modify the script again please? Please PM with your me your details.

Current Situation:

In both the budget_spend_above_r500k.php and budget_spend_below_r500k.php the budget spend for the 5 weeks are calculated then added to the goods_and_services.php pages as seen in the goods and services final amount budget spend screen shot. It is then be subtracted from the( Original Opening Budget Balance + Additional Budget Add) giving the amount as displayed in the CURRENT CLOSING BUDGET BALANCE .

But the logic is wrong!

Want to be:

Is it perhaps possible if both the budget_spend_above_r500k.php and budget_spend_below_r500k.php the budget spend for the 5 weeks are calculated then added to the goods_and_services.php still be displayed but the CURRENT CLOSING BUDGET BALANCE must actually display the Total amount or sum of both the budget above R500k and budget below R500k based on the condition of 1 of the 12 months selected ( I hope you understand what I mean) – That TOTAL AMOUNT/SUM must also displayed automatically in the final_budget_spend_for_month table in one of the 12 months as selected on the goods and services table calendar as seen in attached screenshot.

Then the TOTAL AMOUNT OF BUDGET SPEND: R which calculates the total values of each month into the sum which displayed the TOTAL AMOUNT OF BUDGET SPEND: R also automatically be displayed in the child page on the goods_and_services table as seen in the goods and services final amount budget spend table.

Now, then can the correct way of calculation follow; CURRENT CLOSING BUDGET BALANCE = ( Original Opening Budget Balance: R + Additional Budget Add: R) - TOTAL AMOUNT OF BUDGET SPEND: R

This CURRENT CLOSING BUDGET BALANCE must then automatically be displayed on the Procurement Planning above and below R 500K as which it displayed – no need to write a script there, it is already been displayed.

Mara Kriel
Attachments
Total budget spend below R500K.png
Total budget spend below R500K.png (24.76 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
Total budget spend above R500K.png
Total budget spend above R500K.png (24.31 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
goods and services final amount budget spend.png
goods and services final amount budget spend.png (143.12 KiB) Viewed 2794 times
goods and services calendar.png
goods and services calendar.png (10.9 KiB) Viewed 2794 times