Code Helper

Discussions related to customizing hooks. Hooks are documented at http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanced-topics/hooks/
toconnell
Veteran Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 2013-04-09 19:29

Code Helper

Post by toconnell » 2014-06-04 12:24

I know many of you like me out there are struggling through the code trying to get things to work like you need them to work. I found a friend in India who is an excellent coder. He has broken through some really challenging code requests for me and all are working perfectly now. His name is Uday Vatturi and his website is: http://udays.in/ , phone and email is: Phone : +91 9966 4444 68 Mail : uday@iamuday.com
His skype name is: udayvatturi
You can pay him via paypal and generally he does the work first and then expects the payment. He is honest and fair.
He charges only $10 an hour for code work and he is super fast. He has been using my appgini set up to help me with pretty extensive customizations and he is familiar with mysql, php, jquery, java, c++ and other languages. He works like 24/7 and his work is high quality. The one thing he did that did not work the first time he fixed in minutes and it worked perfectly since and really it was my fault because of how I explained what I needed. I trust him and felt I should share this great contact with all of you. Enjoy!

KSan
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 252
Joined: 2013-01-08 20:17

Re: Code Helper

Post by KSan » 2014-06-13 19:42

Thanks much for sharing. I needed some help and will be writing to him now.

Edit : Is he a member on this forum? I could just PM him here...

udayvatturi
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 85
Joined: 2014-06-14 03:08
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Code Helper

Post by udayvatturi » 2014-06-14 03:31

KSan wrote:Thanks much for sharing. I needed some help and will be writing to him now.

Edit : Is he a member on this forum? I could just PM him here...
Tina,
Thank You very much for endorsing me :)

Hi Kerem,
I am Uday. You can PM me for any details
Thanks
Uday V
uday@spgon.com
http://www.spgon.com

KSan
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 252
Joined: 2013-01-08 20:17

Re: Code Helper

Post by KSan » 2014-06-14 06:03

Welcome on board Uday. I look forward to working with you.

KSan
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 252
Joined: 2013-01-08 20:17

Re: Code Helper

Post by KSan » 2014-06-14 17:32

Ok. Another happy client here. I had a php script need which I had been waiting on for a long while. Uday delivered the solution and worked with me patiently as I had to troubleshoot why it was working on his side and not on mine. Turned out a server component needed for my script was not installed on my server so Uday also guided me through the process to fix that issue. All in all very quick turnaround, patient manners as you work through issues and a great outcome!!!

Oh and did I mention, no money changes hands upfront. Discussed how long the job might take and ended up paying for only the actual time spent which was less than the initial estimate.

Uday, you can count me as one happy client and I sure will be back with more work. Thank you very much!!!

udayvatturi
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 85
Joined: 2014-06-14 03:08
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Code Helper

Post by udayvatturi » 2014-06-14 18:56

KSan wrote:Ok. Another happy client here. I had a php script need which I had been waiting on for a long while. Uday delivered the solution and worked with me patiently as I had to troubleshoot why it was working on his side and not on mine. Turned out a server component needed for my script was not installed on my server so Uday also guided me through the process to fix that issue. All in all very quick turnaround, patient manners as you work through issues and a great outcome!!!

Oh and did I mention, no money changes hands upfront. Discussed how long the job might take and ended up paying for only the actual time spent which was less than the initial estimate.

Uday, you can count me as one happy client and I sure will be back with more work. Thank you very much!!!
You are welcome Kerem. I look forward to work with your again. :)
Thanks
Uday V
uday@spgon.com
http://www.spgon.com

maramk
Veteran Member
Posts: 37
Joined: 2013-08-13 11:19

Re: Code Helper

Post by maramk » 2014-06-20 07:50

Thank you Tina, for pointing me to Uday!

In less than an a hour Uday quickly write the code I needed! He is a bright programmer, sharp and skilled and do read between the lines of what was needed for the system to be optimal and functional!

I am really impressed! Thank you, Uday!

Another happy, client! :D

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mara

udayvatturi
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 85
Joined: 2014-06-14 03:08
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Code Helper

Post by udayvatturi » 2014-06-20 07:55

Thank You Mara.
Its pleasure working with you.. You made a clear document of the issue which made me solve the issue quickly.

I am Happy to work with you.

Thanks
Uday
Thanks
Uday V
uday@spgon.com
http://www.spgon.com

toconnell
Veteran Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 2013-04-09 19:29

Re: Code Helper

Post by toconnell » 2014-06-20 13:38

You both are very welcome.. He is great isnt he? So smart and so fast and so easy to work with. I have done lots and lots of projects with Uday now and every single one is just running so perfectly. He is such a good support person to lean on that now I feel he is part of my development team. I highly recommend using Uday!

ohinrichs
Posts: 7
Joined: 2013-11-21 10:22

Re: Code Helper

Post by ohinrichs » 2014-07-03 08:49

Uday is a great man, he solved my problems within very short time with fast replies.

Thank you very, very much, Uday!!!

KSan
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 252
Joined: 2013-01-08 20:17

Re: Code Helper

Post by KSan » 2014-07-03 20:52

This is great! The Facebook Login Mod I commissioned Uday to build is nearing completion. It is working great already and I suggested few improvements to Uday which he is working on. As soon as it is all done he will avail it (with my blessings) to all interested parties. It is wonderful to be able to get people on Facebook to signon without any additional setup process. This will increase the willingness to use my databases leaps and bounds!!! Thanks once again Uday.

toconnell
Veteran Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 2013-04-09 19:29

Re: Code Helper

Post by toconnell » 2014-07-14 15:58

toconnell wrote:I know many of you like me out there are struggling through the code trying to get things to work like you need them to work. I found a friend in India who is an excellent coder. He has broken through some really challenging code requests for me and all are working perfectly now. His name is Uday Vatturi and his website is: http://udays.in/ , phone and email is: Phone : +91 9966 4444 68 Mail : uday@iamuday.com
His skype name is: udayvatturi
You can pay him via paypal and generally he does the work first and then expects the payment. He is honest and fair.
He charges only $10 an hour for code work and he is super fast. He has been using my appgini set up to help me with pretty extensive customizations and he is familiar with mysql, php, jquery, java, c++ and other languages. He works like 24/7 and his work is high quality. The one thing he did that did not work the first time he fixed in minutes and it worked perfectly since and really it was my fault because of how I explained what I needed. I trust him and felt I should share this great contact with all of you. Enjoy!
Sorry.. Wrong Web.. it should be: [url]http:iamuday.com[/url]

BobDR
Posts: 1
Joined: 2014-07-21 17:33

Re: Code Helper

Post by BobDR » 2014-07-21 17:40

Uday,

Thank you for fixing custom java script and hooks in our application!
Excellent communication and fast.
Will have more work for you soon.

Bob

User avatar
naturick
Veteran Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 2014-07-07 18:47
Location: Cluj-Napoca
Contact:

Re: Code Helper

Post by naturick » 2014-07-22 11:01

I just would like to thanks everybody here on forum for connecting me to Uday.
He solved me many things on my application. And did a very good job.
It seems thet he has born coding!!

Last but not least very honest person!!

toconnell
Veteran Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 2013-04-09 19:29

Re: Code Helper

Post by toconnell » 2014-07-22 15:08

Yes.. I have found him to very very fair and honest too. Hard to find coders of his caliber. Love working with him! Don't you all steal him away now :)

KSan
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 252
Joined: 2013-01-08 20:17

Re: Code Helper

Post by KSan » 2014-07-23 06:07

toconnell wrote:Yes.. I have found him to very very fair and honest too. Hard to find coders of his caliber. Love working with him! Don't you all steal him away now :)
+1 :D

lecoeurseb
Posts: 1
Joined: 2014-08-05 11:49

Re: Code Helper

Post by lecoeurseb » 2014-08-05 13:27

I want to thank Uday for his help and his patience. I was stuck on a code for a few days because of my lack of knowledge in Object Oriented PHP. I finally contacted him and in just a few minutes he understood my issue and helped me to resolve it. It was really a pleasure to work with him.
I also would like to underline that he is a very honest person. He didn't ask about money upfront but really tried to understand my issue first, which I really appreciated. We agreed on a price, which I found correct. He provides a very good quality/price service so I will definitely come back to him.
If you have an issue regarding PHP/MySQL, I would highly recommend him!

Kire5
Posts: 6
Joined: 2014-07-27 13:07

Re: Code Helper

Post by Kire5 » 2014-08-06 03:09

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment and chime in and add to the growing list of people that are very satisfied with Uday's work. I have a project underway that is VERY dynamic and will likely take several months worth of ongoing customizations/tweaks and Uday and his team have been an absolute dream to work with.

He is skilled and very personable and easy to communicate with and has done brilliant work for me each time I've called upon him. He is officially my single source for coding work and has my highest recommendation =)

Many thanks!

maramk
Veteran Member
Posts: 37
Joined: 2013-08-13 11:19

Re: Code Helper

Post by maramk » 2014-08-22 14:11

Hi Uday,

Thank you for the modified Print PDF mod for my system. It works perfectly :D - Quick response and you and your team is fast with the finalization of the product.

Once again, a satisfied customer.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Mara

BestMacs
Posts: 8
Joined: 2013-07-12 13:21

Re: Code Helper

Post by BestMacs » 2014-08-31 18:53

In the past, I've tried to hire programmers both domestic (U.S.) and international, and I've never been pleased with the result. It always felt like a con game, there was no trust. (and I have been ripped off and lost money a couple times). Even when the transaction went OK, the end result of the code was never quite as I envisioned. Many times, I just threw it out and chalked it up to a loss.

So the thought of asking a developer to start with the AppGini site I built and add desired hooks to it? No way. Forget it, right?

Wrong: Hire Uday.

Uday just finished his first project for me, a modification to an AppGini built site. He could not have done a better job. Great communication, eager to get started and do the work. And he didn't charge a dime to get going. We had a discussion about project estimate - a 50% milestone payment was requested (which is way better than most freelance devs) and we didn't even need that, he finished the code way ahead of schedule. I paid nothing up front, and got exactly what I wanted. And the fact that I don't have to abandon AppGini is icing on the cake, he knew the code and had no problem with it.

I am absolutely delighted. I'm now digging through old notes of "stuff I wish I could code" to send his way.

Don't even hesitate. Hire the man and get your project done.

doubleM
Posts: 1
Joined: 2014-09-01 13:17

Re: Code Helper

Post by doubleM » 2014-09-01 13:22

Uday Rocks!

He solved the project´s challenges in less than 1h. I really recommend him because of his strong development skills plus excellent communication skills too.

Looking forward to develop more projects with him.
Thank you.
Best,

M

dmeunier
Posts: 9
Joined: 2013-11-22 23:04

Re: Code Helper

Post by dmeunier » 2014-10-11 14:47

Uday saved the day! I had been struggling with a bug in some php that suddenly caused a lookup to stop working. I posted the problem to the forum; Uday kindly swooped in, found the problem quickly and fixed it.

He also gave me a detailed explanation of where the bug was and what he did to resolve it.

I'll definitely be calling upon his abilities in the future.

-David

User avatar
RonP
Veteran Member
Posts: 114
Joined: 2013-08-27 13:36
Location: Heiloo, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Code Helper

Post by RonP » 2015-03-26 14:32

The other day I was helped out by Uday for post: http://forums.appgini.com/phpbb/viewtop ... 4045#p4045
The problem he solved had to do with Upper / Lower case fieldnames. I'm uses to start a fieldname with a capital but I know have learned to use ONLU lowercases in table names and filenames.

Just by changing that the "LOOK-up Problem" was vanished.

Great help Uday :D
Ron

udayvatturi
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero
Posts: 85
Joined: 2014-06-14 03:08
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Code Helper

Post by udayvatturi » 2015-03-31 16:08

Thank You Ron.

I am Happy to help.
Thanks
Uday V
uday@spgon.com
http://www.spgon.com

jay007
Posts: 17
Joined: 2015-04-29 18:28

Re: Code Helper

Post by jay007 » 2015-05-12 14:04

Excellent service, great response time also. I would highly recommend.

Post Reply