AppGini Roadmap?

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
mdasberg

AppGini Roadmap?

Post by mdasberg » 2013-02-23 14:23

Hi,

I've been reading quite some posts in the forum, particularly those with requests for new features oder things that can't be done easily with the current version of AppGini.

Ahmed, is there any kind of roadmap available? In a post I just read you said that a new version of AppGini is due to be released in 2 - 3 weeks (from the date of your posting). Could you publish some details and plannings of future versions?

Thank you very much.

Mike

joebloogs

Re: AppGini Roadmap?

Post by joebloogs » 2013-04-25 11:22

I agree, I emailed Ahmed about this last week.

Having an active forum will demonstrate a good product, however that needs to be supported by the developers with solid advise.

Current and prospective clients need to know where the product is going and that support is transparent and available.

regards
James

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2013-04-26 15:03

I agree.. I depend on this program for so much. Improvements are critically needed and it would be nice if this was more "open source" style so multiple developers would be able to contribute.. even if they had to pay the very small fee that comes with purchasing the pro model.

Having "Modules" or "Add Ons" you could by to add features to AppGini would be nice too!
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-04-29 13:41

I added access to the beta releases and a full change log posted at: http://forums.appgini.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=650

I'll add a road map post soon as well ... I agree with all your points above.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.