Here are some things I miss about AppGini:

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
Marcelo Vitoria
Veteran Member

Post by Marcelo Vitoria » 2023-11-28 16:22

Hello friends

I was surprised to see a post with requests that were over 8 years old.

So I decided to do another one.

_ A simple report editor, where we could create an order with items, including logos, QRCODES, etc.;
_ Possibility to choose how many fields can exist in a line, so it would be possible to create better finished screens.
_ URGENTLY change the type of calendar to select dates, it is very outdated.
_ Possibility of using icons instead of buttons and being able to choose between them or tabs.
_ Possibility of importing a table from another project;
_ Enable the creation of parameter-type tables, which the common user does not view or have access to. This helps a lot when creating tax documents here in my country, where you need to follow numerical sequences provided by the government.
_ Creation of processes where calculations can be reported with fields without SQL, would greatly help the lay developer;
_ Bootstrap update to version 5, the appearance of the applications is already well out of date and with more theme options.
_ Update of the AppGini interface with more current fonts, and even allowing the developer to choose a dark theme on the screen; Properties and field configuration windows would also help.
_ In addition to MySQL, AppGini could work with other types of databases, such as SQLite.

I think these are the ones at the moment.

Thanks.
Marcelo Vitoria
Coding since 1984 Basic Sinclair!
Clipper Summer´87 - Visual Foxpro - VB6 - PHP
AppGini 24.12 - AdminLTE - SPM
https://www.workspaceservices.com.br