Remembering URLs and better DOCS

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
mgodinez

Remembering URLs and better DOCS

Post by mgodinez » 2023-04-07 00:42

Hi,
I love the upload new feature to be able to upload the files within the AppGini program, but I have several projects and when switching from one project to another one, I have to manually set the upload URL each time. Is there a way to fix this in the next version?

Also, It would be helpful for newbies like me, to understand how can I add my own custom pages and pull my own records from the databases? A small tutorial on how to CREATE, EDIT, DELETE, VIEW a specific record using AppGini's built in functions. I have been searching for such tutorial and can't find it anywhere, maybe I am looking at the wrong place? With examples on what functions do the display of records and how to implement them in your own custom pages. Something like:

// To Display a list of records do:
$A=DBASE_view($arg1,$agr2)
echo $A;

etc... The code above is just an example, I know it doesn't exist, but it will give the person in charge of creating a tutorial what I mean.

The current documentation that I have seen, doesn't seem to cover all the details on how to use AppGini and it would be a great tool to have a deeper documentation area.

Respectfully

Manny G.