It would be very useful to be able to load multiple files of different extensions at the same time

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
facos79
Veteran Member

It would be very useful to be able to load multiple files of different extensions at the same time

Post by facos79 » 2021-06-05 09:36

onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: It would be very useful to be able to load multiple files of different extensions at the same time

Post by onoehring » 2021-06-09 06:32

Hi,

maybe it's me, but I do not understand what you want.
What is "at the same time"?
What should be multiple files?
Why do you care about extensions?
If in the browser the file "myfile.php" is open, the browser can pull "example.php" (by php include/require) and "example.png" and "example.jpg" at the "same time" ....

Specifying, what you want to accomplish, and what you mean might help.

Take care
Olaf

facos79
Veteran Member

Re: It would be very useful to be able to load multiple files of different extensions at the same time

Post by facos79 » 2021-06-09 20:08

hi, I meant that it would be very useful to be able to upload multiple files at the same time (e.g. file1.pdf + file2.jpg + file3.doc).
Other programs like phpmaker or phprunner for example allow it and this function is very useful. I like it very well and I wish Appgini also integrated it without having to add php code.