plugin suggestion - API creation

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
thetoolwiz

plugin suggestion - API creation

Post by thetoolwiz » 2016-04-04 20:09

I like the idea of having plugins.

I'd like to nominate one for your consideration: a JSON/REST API creation plugin.

Basically, it would allow us to create an app, then use the plugin to create CRUD endpoints for various tables / forms that we select.

This is mostly a mechanical process, similar to what's involved with the newly released search plugin.

Each of the C-R-U-D actions would be configurable (ie., optional), with security tied to registered users and permissions.

-David

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: plugin suggestion - API creation

Post by a.gneady » 2016-04-05 11:48

Thanks for your valuable suggestion, David. I've added it to our backlog for future implementation.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.