AppGini 5.50 Beta

Wish to see a specific feature/change in future releases? Feel free to post it here, and if it gets enough "likes", we'd definitely include it in future releases!
peebee
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

AppGini 5.50 Beta

Post by peebee » 2015-11-18 00:36

Great to see a new version release of AppGini available! Thanks for your tireless efforts Ahmad.

Version 5.50 Beta announcement email arrived this morning. I can't see it available for download anywhere other than the email link and being Beta, I gather the link was sent to current Pro subscribers for testing only. Really looking forward to giving it a run.

Which leads me to my next (possibly stupid) question....

I appreciate this is a Beta release but I'm wondering just how "Beta" this version might actually be? Based on previous AppGini Beta releases, I'm gathering it contains all features/code intended for the next stable release but is just being put out there for general testing by users before going "stable"? Or are there other changes intended before going RC or Stable?

In other words - is this Beta intended to be the stable release unless some errors are picked up?

I only ask because I heavily hack the generated code and rather than have a go at this Beta version, I might wait a little while if the next "stable" version is anticipated in the near future? Lazy of me I know but time is precious :-)

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: AppGini 5.50 Beta

Post by a.gneady » 2015-11-18 22:34

Based on previous AppGini Beta releases, I'm gathering it contains all features/code intended for the next stable release but is just being put out there for general testing by users before going "stable"?
Yep, mostly so .. there might be some minor added features in the stable release, but mostly it would include fixes to any bugs reported for the beta. The stable release should go public within 1 week or 10 days max .. So, if you'd like to wait before making any code hacks, I won't blame you :)
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Post by SkayyHH » 2015-11-21 17:20

Hello,

where to find the change log?

Thanks, Kai

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2015-11-22 22:59

We haven't posted it yet as it's still work-in-progress till the final release.
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

facos79
Veteran Member

Post by facos79 » 2015-11-24 23:27

:o :o :o

Ciao,
dove posso scaricare la versione Appgini Beta 5.50 ?
Vi ringrazio.
Ciao Ciao

-----

Hello,
where can I download the Beta version AppGini 5.50 ?
Thank you.
Bye Bye

:D

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2015-11-25 21:39

Please post a support request at https://bigprof.com/appgini/support-request using your ordering email address.