Permissions not the same on The Child Table

Got something cool to share with AppGini users? Feel free to post it here!
mgain2013

Permissions not the same on The Child Table

Post by mgain2013 » 2013-10-11 00:24

Can anyone tell me why the Permissions are different on the Child Table versus the main table. In other words the records showing on the Child Table below the link Main Form is different then when you bring up the main Table view. It is almost as if it is only showing records you own, as opposed to showing all records associated with the main table. I have changed the permissions to allow showing all records but the child table is only showing records I own. Any help would be depreciated. Is there a place to change the permissions for the child table? I looked through the code for the child table, but I didn't see where the permissions are coming from.

Thanks,

Michael

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Permissions not the same on The Child Table

Post by a.gneady » 2013-10-14 23:42

Hi Michael,

Hmm ... Could you post some screenshots to explain this issue in some details? I can't seem to reproduce it.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.