Resources-Utilization-Viewer--RUView

Got something cool to share with AppGini users? Feel free to post it here!
AhmedBR
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Resources-Utilization-Viewer--RUView

Post by AhmedBR » 2013-10-02 10:27

Today I came across this AppGini project by Ahmad, it is really nice, and I did not see it mentioned anywhere here:

https://github.com/bigprof/Resources-Ut ... r--RUView-

Ahmed
AppGini 22.14 - xampp 3.3.0 - PHP 7.4.30 - Summary reports - Calendar - Mass update - Messages - AppGiniHelper

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Resources-Utilization-Viewer--RUView

Post by a.gneady » 2013-10-12 14:18

Thanks for mentioning this project, Ahmed. Here is a screenshot from the resources utilization chart generated by RUView:
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

KSan
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Post by KSan » 2013-12-24 03:59

Wow! This is amazing. If I am understanding this right it does not use a 3rd party charting solution right? All AppGini? Great job Ahmad!!!

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2014-03-31 12:46

I love this program and would love to integrate it with my existing tables. I just wish there was more documentation to show me how. I have tinkered and tinkered and failed. I would love for this to show me my school buses and my drivers and who is available for what route.. would be ideal! We actually built something like it but it did not really do the trick.

Thanks, Tina
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2014-04-05 09:01

toconnell wrote:I love this program and would love to integrate it with my existing tables. I just wish there was more documentation to show me how. I have tinkered and tinkered and failed. I would love for this to show me my school buses and my drivers and who is available for what route.. would be ideal! We actually built something like it but it did not really do the trick.
Sounds quite fit to use with RUView indeed .. I haven't revisited that project for some years now ... I'll add it to my to-do list for this month in hope of revisiting it and making a more up-to-dat version and some documentation. Stay tuned!
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

toconnell
Veteran Member

Post by toconnell » 2014-04-10 14:19

It would be so nice if it had an option to connect to an existing database instead of having to create a new one and a way to map the fields from the existing database to the output of the calendar view..

I wanted it to show my drivers/buses that are assigned to routes showing the route start time and end time and see where I have availability windows so I can make the most efficient use of our assets in play. I think you get the idea.. but we have an existing AppGini database that is awesome that already has all this info and is updated regularly with any changes to our routes. So creating a second set of data to also update is too redundant. Having the ability to connect it to RUView would be the one thing that AppGini is missing now, a calendar type view and make your program so much more powerful for many users who manage their assets in the same way.
Tina O'Connell
Web Dev & Appgini FAN