How to adjust Alignment of text in table

Got something cool to share with AppGini users? Feel free to post it here!
mgain2013

How to adjust Alignment of text in table

Post by mgain2013 » 2013-07-19 13:32

Could anyone tell me how to change the alignment of a field in the Table view? I have found where to change it in the Detail View, but for the life of Me, I can not find where to change the text alignment in the table view. Especially the ID field, In many of my generated tables all the fields are aligned left, however the ID field is aligned right, I find this to be distracting when viewing the table. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael Gain

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: How to adjust Alignment of text in table

Post by a.gneady » 2013-07-22 02:23

In the generated "templates" folder, find a file named "tablename_templateTV.html" (where tablename is the name of the concerned table) ... Open this file in a text editor .. you should find several lines beginning with

Code: Select all

<td id="...
Each line represents a cell in the table view ... Each line should have a class of either "TableBody" or "TableBodyNumeric" ... which controls whether the cell content is left or right-aligned (respectively).

So, just find the line that corresponds to your right-aligned cell and change "TableBodyNumeric" to "TableBody".
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

mgain2013

Re: How to adjust Alignment of text in table

Post by mgain2013 » 2013-07-27 20:25

Thank You for your help this is exactly what I needed to know. Keep up the good work, I love your product!!