How do I contribute with a translated language.php file?

Got something cool to share with AppGini users? Feel free to post it here!
thoreric

How do I contribute with a translated language.php file?

Post by thoreric » 2013-01-18 17:47

Hi!

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I have translated the language.php file generated by AppGini Professional version 5 to Norwegian bokmal. I used notepad++, so the encoding of the file is UTF-8 without BOM.

How do I upload/post this file?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: How do I contribute with a translated language.php file?

Post by a.gneady » 2013-01-19 17:31

Thank you a lot for your contribution. Please send the file to support at big prof dot com.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

Sergio

Post by Sergio » 2013-01-20 09:47

Oh i didn't know you were interested in language.php translation, i can easely send you a copy of that with italian translation, do you need this? :)

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-01-20 20:57

Sergio wrote:Oh i didn't know you were interested in language.php translation, i can easely send you a copy of that with italian translation, do you need this? :)
Sure! Please do, that would be great.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

thoreric

Post by thoreric » 2013-01-21 12:01

I have sendt the translated language.php file to your e-mail address now.

Regards,

Thor Eric :D