Custimized reports

Got something cool to share with AppGini users? Feel free to post it here!
howard
Veteran Member

Custimized reports

Post by howard » 2016-09-16 15:53

I could REALLY use an integrated reports generator so I can populate from my database and create some php web bade reports.

Any idea?

I need to customize the formatting of my reports so they fit on 1 page. Right now all the screens have text that makes my printouts look VERY messy.

Noha Eshra

Re: Custimized reports

Post by Noha Eshra » 2016-09-18 20:11

We're working on one currently. Till then we suggest using Reportico, as some users were successful using it.

jaap

Custimized reports

Post by jaap » 2016-10-26 13:44

My suggestion would be to use PHP ReportMaker from http://www.hkvstore.com . I've been using this reportgenerator in combination with AppGini from 2008 onwards. Similar to AppGini this program is constantly being upgraded.
A link to one of my Dutch demo's: http://www.link1.nl/data/social-demo

PHP ReportMaker is integrated and opens in a blank window from the tile Overzichten Social Links. Very useful are the drill-down subreports.

For all users it would be a boost, when AppGini is expanded with reporting capabilities

howard
Veteran Member

Re: Custimized reports

Post by howard » 2016-11-03 19:35

jaap,

I have tried it and I do not like how the PHP report maker and PHP maker work to generate code. This is why we switched to Appgini. It is much cleaner code and easier to make minor modifications to. Hopefully the report generator will come out soon and be as good as the rest of the program. My application has been running for months now and works 100% great. Once reports are added I think this project will be close to 100% completed.

Appgini with reports will definitely be more useful than any other program of its type on the market currently. I have tried every one I could find and even without the reports designing a database project for a website was easy and efficient.