We've released AppGini 23.16 today. This is a maintenance release with many UI enhancements and bug fixes. Here is a link to the full change log of AppGini. For your convenience, here is the list of changes in this particular release:
- Apply user's locale to moment on page load.
- Fix demo message hit area on high dpi screens.
- Fix query helper dialog height issues on some screen resolutions.
- Base default icon size on screen DPI instead of assuming a specific size.
- Fix cropped variables list in calculated fields pane in high DPI screens.
- Better eye icon (Settings > Upload key).
- Remove twitter icon and add change log link in help menu.
- Add large table view icons (for high DPI screens).
- Add empty cells corresponding to child info columns in the sum row under table view.
- Fix upload progress bug when reaching 100%.
- Remove changes scan progress % which is inaccurate and unpredictable, show 'please wait' instead, and show hourglass.
- Adjust toolbar icon sizes to 32 (small) and 64 (large).
- Fix retrieval and caching of YouTube and google map fields when app encoding is 4-byte UTF8.
- Graceful handling of errors in custom lookup queries.
- Don't cache numbers in makeSafe() to avoid cases like '3.5' being equivalent to '3' in array indexes.
- Preserve decimals for floats styles using locale-float CSS class.
- Fix YouTube thumbnail dimensions in some scenarios.
- Fix non-Latin child info column titles.
- Fix issue in save_config().
- Create server dirs recursively in file-uploader.php.
- Correctly detect https connections when running behind a proxy (fixing redirection issues when trying to access admin area, children count errors, and issues during copying of child records).
- Hide empty child info column when generating app from projects saved prior to 23.15.
- Update moment.js to latest release.
If you've bought AppGini (or an upgrade license) on/after October 17, 2022, you're entitled to a free upgrade here! If your order is earlier than that date, we sent an offer by email for a discounted upgrade for just $29.90. Make sure to check your email as this offer ends October 19.