How to stop the redirection please

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
bambinou
Veteran Member

How to stop the redirection please

Post by bambinou » 2013-06-19 13:23

Hello,

I have noticed that the script redirect users to an index.php and then to a /index.php?signIn=1 , how to stop this please, it is quite annoying for some users.
Could you please tell me if there is a way to send the user directly to the login page.

Thank you,

Brn

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: How to stop the redirection please

Post by a.gneady » 2013-06-20 15:43

Could you please let me know the exact scenario for the redirection and I'll check it and get it fixed in the next release?
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

bambinou
Veteran Member

Post by bambinou » 2013-06-21 13:27

Hi Ahmed,

Here is what is happening:

First when you go to the main folder, your script sends the user to a page:

Lets say everything is install in a folder called appgini.
When you first go to this folder via http, you get sent to:

the folder itself with this message:
If your browser do not redirection automatically, please click here.

Then you get fowarded to:
First the script goes to the index.php for 2 seconds

Then finally are 2 seconds it goes there:
index.php?signIn=1

Thank you,

Ben

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2013-06-21 20:27

Thanks for the clarification, Ben ... I'll work on cleaning this up in the next release.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.