AppGini icon

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
jstrahan

AppGini icon

Post by jstrahan » 2013-04-28 03:44

i installed appgini on my mac and created a script to launch it like a mac app but i need an icon image to give it the final touches

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: AppGini icon

Post by a.gneady » 2013-04-29 12:51

appgini3D.png
AppGini icon. Transparent PNG format. 48 * 48 pixels.
appgini3D.png (3.76 KiB) Viewed 4173 times
I assume you need a transparent PNG icon. Kindly find it attached here.

It would be great if you describe the steps you took for installing AppGini on Mac ... Many users would benefit from this info to avoid running AppGini inside a VM.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

jstrahan

Post by jstrahan » 2013-05-03 03:44

thx
wish i could describe the steps it was a long process took a few hours to get everything setup
i do know i installed macports, xquartz, wine, winetricks but if anyone needs help id be glad to help.
i have come across a few issues on mac using wine. if you generate the php code you wont be able to save the work afterwards so be sure to save ur work b4 generating the php code and not sure if this is me or cause of building on mac but i cant login as admin and view the users page it says i dont have permission

patricr

Post by patricr » 2013-06-06 21:25

I also have used Wine on the Mac. I find that the generation of the php code seems to hang near the end, but it saves the file anyway. Be sure you pay attention to here it is to be saved- in the wine "bottle" or on the Mac file system.