Automatically select a series of records in the main table according to the lookup in the linked table.

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
jalfonso

Automatically select a series of records in the main table according to the lookup in the linked table.

Post by jalfonso » 2023-04-14 13:22

Hello everyone. Let's see if you can help me with this.

I have a people table with all the personal data and another table linked to this one by the name field with a list of job demands. I wanted that, once a search has been made in the table of demands and selected a number of people who meet the criteria open the people table with the people who have selected the search to consult the rest of data of each one. Would it be possible adding custom batch action in the "more" menu? I understand that yes, but I don't know how to do it?

Any help? thank you very much

jalfonso

Re: Automatically select a series of records in the main table according to the lookup in the linked table.

Post by jalfonso » 2023-04-19 12:27

Any advice on how to do it? Thank you!

jalfonso

Re: Automatically select a series of records in the main table according to the lookup in the linked table.

Post by jalfonso » 2023-04-20 19:27

Hello my friend, thank you for your time. Maybe I have explained myself wrong.
Screenshot_2023-04-20_18-46-55.png
Screenshot_2023-04-20_18-46-55.png (88.34 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
This table collects the demands for a job from people. It is linked to the main one with the field "Documento persona" (personal id). In this case I have searched who demands a waiter job (camarero) and it shows me the result. What I want is, as in the image, to select some people (or all of them) and show them to me in the main table, to know the rest of the data of these people. For one or two persons I could do it one by one, but if I select, for example, fifty... it is not practical.

Following the explanation in the Appgini help :

https://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advanc ... ch-actions

I have managed to select the records, but I don't know how to open a new page with those records displayed in main table.

I don't know if there is a quick way to do it

Thank you very much!