Becoming an AppGini RockStar

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
arcanebits
Veteran Member

Becoming an AppGini RockStar

Post by arcanebits » 2023-03-21 19:12

Hi Ive in development and using AppGini from a couple of years, own a lots of pluggins etc.
Now, I took a couple of weeks to test/think about using Appgini or those famous freameworks like Viu, React or Angular, and I have decided that Im sticking with Appgini. Why?

01-Appgini does a LOT of the heavy lifting and Front-Back-END stuff at once
02-Hooks are realy powerfull if you know how to use them
03-IT JUST WOKRS

Now, my main Job is to be a Game Developer (C#), but I do need to offer some front/back end to customers inside and outside my Game Development studio, and AppGini proved itself well to to the Job.

Now, as a GameDev, and a guy that codes from a quite couple of years, the front end and back end is not a totally mistery, but there is a LOT that I dont fully understand and I plan to learn it on the fly.

Also in this Journey im commiting, im planning to Educate Myself and others (maybe even a BlogSeries on becoming a power user).
Im going to be asking to the Heroes here some questions and then making them easy to digest for people like me, not entirely a newbie, not entirely a pro in the AppginiDevelopment but in the middle.

Im bilingual (eng and spanish), so I may be hable to help, but help by learning....

Wish me luck!
ArcaneBits

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Becoming an AppGini RockStar

Post by a.gneady » 2023-04-23 11:58

Thanks. That sounds awesome!
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.