tags not getting added to csv

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
graham
Veteran Member

tags not getting added to csv

Post by graham » 2022-06-06 08:11

Hi. I use the multi-select workaround as recommended by AppGini (https://bigprof.com/blog/appgini/a-work ... gini-apps/) select multiple values from a list, and it's been working fine. But now it's developed an unusual problem. When I add a tag via my control panel on my live site, the tag gets added to the database but not to the .csv file. So it appears in the table but not in the multi-select list. But everything works fine on my local version - gets added to the csv correctly. So after a bit of tinkering with no fix, I simply deleted my entire live AppGini and replaced it with my local AppGini (the content in both .csv's was the same) expecting this to fix things. But it hasn't - still got the same problem, works locally but not on live version. I'm on AG V22.13 Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: tags not getting added to csv

Post by pbottcher » 2022-06-06 12:08

Hi,

can you check the file permission for the .csv file on your production environment.
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

graham
Veteran Member

Post by graham » 2022-06-06 17:07

Thank you pböttcher. Of course. I should have worked that out! But thanks again.

baudwalker
Veteran Member

Post by baudwalker » 2022-06-06 23:30

I have a situation where I would like to have multiple occurrences of the 'multi-select' file.
Each user would have their own 'multi-select' file based on their record ownership within the 'select field'.
Any ideas??
Barry