Dropdown filter hidding the first table

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
ucevista
Veteran Member

Dropdown filter hidding the first table

Post by ucevista » 2022-01-16 17:26

Hi guys.

I have an application to control the insurances we have contracted. It has a principal table with the data of insurance and four child tables:

1 - Payments
2 - Documentation
3 - Elements in this insurance
4 - Sinisters

All them have their id filed as primary key for each record and those four table has an "idPoliza" that is a lookup field that is the id of the record on principal table, with that I can relate the child records with the record of principal table. This field is auto fill.

In table 3 I insert the elements that are covered by that policy, for example a car and a truck, and thanks to the "idPoliza" field the application is able to "know" that those tow elements are from insurance A and a house, for example, from insurance B. That's ok and works fine.

My problem is when I have to open a sinister or accident on table 4. There, I need to select an element of table 3 but filtered by the insurance policy. For example, I select insurance A, open sinister and only I would select car or truck, not a house because the house is part of insurance B. The problem is that I can only do that in AG with selecting by hand from a dropdown the policy and after it select the element filtered by idPoliza and that has no sense because if I select insurance A i the principal table and then sinisters I would not have the possibility to select any element from other insurance (the house). If I hide the idPoliza field in table view of sinisters the dropdown elements is empty.

Is it posiible? I need to hide te value referenced to the insurance or, at least, the user can not modify or select there.

Here are two captures to see it better,

Thanks a lot friends.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla de 2022-01-16 17-33-49.png
Captura de pantalla de 2022-01-16 17-33-49.png (47.81 KiB) Viewed 896 times
Captura de pantalla de 2022-01-16 17-36-22.png
Captura de pantalla de 2022-01-16 17-36-22.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 896 times