Manage Members, not by Super Admin

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
dlee
Veteran Member

Manage Members, not by Super Admin

Post by dlee » 2020-04-28 03:13

I need for a member, other than the "Super Admin", to have access to that part of the Admin area where the members are managed, i.e. added, edited, viewed, and deleted. How can this be accomplished?

TD

dlee
Veteran Member

Re: Manage Members, not by Super Admin

Post by dlee » 2020-04-28 04:31

How about this:
I add a link to the navbar on the index.php page that takes the user to page /admin/pageVewMembers.php; only users in the Admin group would see the link on the page index.php.

Then on the page /admin/pageVewMembers.php I would need to hide all of the dropdowns in the navbar except the Members dropdown, again based on the user being a member of the Admin group.

If this would work I will need help to know how to accomplish this.
TD

dlee
Veteran Member

Post by dlee » 2020-04-28 19:33

Anyone?

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2020-05-04 14:28

Hello @dlee ... We plan to implement this as an optional feature in upcoming releases, allowing other members of the Admins group to access the admin area (except for admin settings page and changing super admin user of course). Stay tuned!
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.