Save as PDF

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
fciprian
Veteran Member

Save as PDF

Post by fciprian » 2020-04-22 13:54

Hello.
I searched on forum but i didn`t find some topic like this.
So , my question to the super heroes is : there is a posibility to save as pdf a page (https://example.appgini.com/Printinvoic ... nvoiceID=1) ? i made a invoice sistem (i have made exatcly like on courses of appgini - invoice) and when i click on "Print Invoice" it shows the page with the invoice.
It looks verry nice and , to use it , i need PDF file (save on acording invoice id or somewhere on a folder). OR a possibility to email as PDF on save?

Thank you. I apriciate your help!

Dr. Filipiuc Ciprian

pbottcher
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Save as PDF

Post by pbottcher » 2020-04-22 18:34

Hi,

sorry, I do not get what exactly you need. Through the Print option you get the HTML page that you can print as PDF (or save it as PDF file).
The record has the id.
Any help offered comes with the best of intentions. Use it at your own risk. In any case, please make a backup of your existing environment before applying any changes.

fciprian
Veteran Member

Re: Save as PDF

Post by fciprian » 2020-04-22 20:09

Hello
Sorry , i was now clear enough. I mean to save the file in the field (accordingly to the ID to have the document saved into the app - not to save on my computer and after to upload it accordingly to ID.
Like this:
ID Name Adress DOCUMENT
1. FIlipiuc Macedonsku St. *CLICK ON DOCUMENT*

Hope i specify now correctly.

Thank you for your time.