Simfatic Form integrating in AppGini software

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
ghassan

Simfatic Form integrating in AppGini software

Post by ghassan » 2020-02-17 15:19

Hello guys,

This is my first Topic and hoping that someone can help me out with my problem. I have create a form outside the AppGini software. The form is created with ( Simfatic forms) I would like to integrate this in the AppGini software. For example if someone opens the Simfatic form and add information into it..I want this to appear in the view page of the AppGini.
See the form attached.

Thanks in advance :D
Attachments
form1.png
form1.png (46.71 KiB) Viewed 3741 times
formpage.png
formpage.png (33 KiB) Viewed 3741 times

D Oliveira
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Simfatic Form integrating in AppGini software

Post by D Oliveira » 2020-02-17 17:32

ghassan wrote:
2020-02-17 15:19
Hello guys,

This is my first Topic and hoping that someone can help me out with my problem. I have create a form outside the AppGini software. The form is created with ( Simfatic forms) I would like to integrate this in the AppGini software. For example if someone opens the Simfatic form and add information into it..I want this to appear in the view page of the AppGini.
See the form attached.

Thanks in advance :D
i wouldnt recommend merging this two platforms, you would have to update your db whenever changes are made to this form, try to mimic the structure of that form using appgini, checkboxes and fields and then you can use the plugin search page maker to make a friendly interface to filter your data, hope it helps