doxygen document

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
dilitimor
Veteran Member

doxygen document

Post by dilitimor » 2018-02-23 11:39

I'm new to doxygen document, as i know that last version AG generated doxigen documen t by default
I'm looking where i can find this doxigen file

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: doxygen document

Post by a.gneady » 2018-02-28 11:57

AppGini doesn't create Doxygen documentation itself, but rather the Doxygen comments needed to create the documentation. In AppGini, open the 'AppGini preferences' window, go to 'Project defaults' and check the option 'Generate Doxygen documentation' if it's not already checked. This would add documentation to the functions inside the hooks folder (but you might need to remove that folder to force AppGini to overwrite it when you regenerate your app).

To create Doxygen documentation from the comments, you should use doxygen tool: https://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.