Are the example files compatible with version 5.5?

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
jcrespi

Are the example files compatible with version 5.5?

Post by jcrespi » 2016-04-07 04:13

Hi,

I have been a long time user for appgini since the beginning, very cool helper but I ran into a problem the other day. I currently have the latest version of course and decided to give it a try to the simple invoice application. I installed and noticed that the relations on between the tables are lost like it don't actually show the items on the invoices like in the sample page in the website, neither calculates anything the application like the multiplication of the items times the price or anything.

Could it be that the project file is not totally compatible and pick all the settings for the invoicing application with the latest version of appgini?

jcrespi

Re: Are the example files compatible with version 5.5?

Post by jcrespi » 2016-04-07 04:22

Actually I was right I had to actually re-create the relationship of the tables in the parent / Children settings in appgini and that actually solve part of the problem. Now it still don't perform the multiplication of the item quantity times the price. Any ideas on how to solve this?