Login system in esternal pages

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
Sergio

Login system in esternal pages

Post by Sergio » 2015-09-09 17:22

Halo, i'm pretty sure Ahmad already told me how to do this, but i cant find the post anymore :cry:
I have my appgini site, and some Pages added to appgini menù that i Made...i would like to share the login system so ppl logged in in appgini could reach that page, or someone in a specific user group. And if not logged....i would redire t to the login page.
Anyone know the code to add a login chek in esternal pages??

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Login system in esternal pages

Post by a.gneady » 2015-09-10 19:17

Please check this article: http://bigprof.com/appgini/help/advance ... cess-pages
It explains how to add access checks to external pages to allow access to specific groups/users and deny others.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

Sergio

Re: Login system in esternal pages

Post by Sergio » 2015-09-10 19:51

aahhh that's it!!!
Thx very much, i missed that page :)