error on saved search

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
shkdxb
Veteran Member

error on saved search

Post by shkdxb » 2015-09-04 14:21

i am trying to save the search by creating HTML file from code provided by Appgini.

this is the code i got from the app

Code: Select all

<form method="post" action="http://mysite.com/MainTable_view.php">
	<input name="FilterAnd[1]" value="" type="hidden">
	<input name="FilterField[1]" value="1" type="hidden">
	<input name="FilterOperator[1]" value=">=" type="hidden">
	<input name="FilterValue[1]" value="85400000" type="hidden">

<input type="submit" value="Show Filtered Data">
</form>
i am getting following error when run this html file:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /MainTable_view.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

mysite.com is my webpage address. i have already logged in the same browser on another window.

my version of appgini is 5.30 revision 628.

any help appreciated

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: error on saved search

Post by a.gneady » 2015-09-10 18:31

Some servers with mod_security enabled trigger this error when you use any of the filter operators: >, >=, <, <=. We've changed the operators in AppGini 5.40 to prevent triggering mod_security. So, I recommend you upgrade to avoid this error, or to white list your AppGini code in mod_security.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.