Pictures

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
gonzalo

Pictures

Post by gonzalo » 2015-08-24 14:56

I am a new user of Appgini, and so far I like it a lot. In the app I am working on I need users to take pictures with their smartphones and include them as part of the record data entry. Is this part of Appgini's book of tricks? So far the generated code asks for file upload (but I haven't tried it in a smartphone yet). I would not enjoy doing all theis work to wind up having to do a significant amount of rewrite later.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Re: Pictures

Post by a.gneady » 2015-08-30 15:47

Hmm ... this would be an interesting feature that we'll research the possibility of adding to future releases (not sure, but it might not be possible due to mobile browser restrictions). Currently, users are limited to uploading already existing photos on their phone rather than taking a new one from the camera and uploading it.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.