License Infos disapearing

If you're a new user of AppGini, feel free to ask general usage questions, or look for answers here.
Reimar

License Infos disapearing

Post by Reimar » 2014-12-27 12:50

We had this some time ago already and now it starts again: the license infos just go away! While start Appginin I get asked again to key in that License Infos and even after done so, it's simply impossible to work normal. Checking in the apps under About: NO License infos are displayed. Even I manually merge the registry info: didn't works either!

I really starts to fate up with Appgini. It was already starting with version 4.70 and my last full I could use with my License is 5.0, which I did. As this problems never gone away, I'm not willing to pay again for an software which isn't work as it should!

What happen is in all Windows version I tried: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10 TP! None of them was able to keep that infos in place for more than max a few Weeks. But as of now, it even didn't keep it just for one time use! I use now Windows 8.1 pro and tested on an other machine with XP and 7, same problem!

Please provide an working solution.

@ a.gneady: I'll send you the Order No. and my old e-mail address by PM for to proof!

Regards.
Have a nice day and best wishes from LoS (Land of Smile)

Reimar

Re: License Infos disapearing

Post by Reimar » 2014-12-29 10:24

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Answer?????????????????????

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2014-12-29 21:27

Hi Reimar,

Please try this: Right-click the Windows taskbar > Task Manager > go to the Processes tab, make sure no instances of AppGini are running (kill any instances of AppGini if you find one). Next, right-click AppGini icon and select "Run as administrator" ... this should enable you to save the activation info .. you can then run AppGini normally afterwards.
:idea: AppGini plugins to add more power to your apps:
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

Reimar

Post by Reimar » 2014-12-30 02:07

Come on Mr. Ahmad, I did that procedures countless times over the past year and that didn't works! I also deleted ALL Registry entries pointing to Appgini many times using 2 different Registry Editors and that worked for some times only but the last few weeks at all! That also was done with new installations of Appgini from 4 different downloaded files of version 5.0 Pro on 3 different computers with Windows 7 Ultimate, 8.0 and 8.1 Pro and Windows 10 Technical Preview in 64bit and 32bit installations! NOTHING WORKS!!

I tested the downloaded latest version 5.30 (Free) and that seems to work but useless for me because of it's limitations. I could not use that version as Pro because of the Year limit of my License. But I'm really not willing to pay again and even more as my initial payment for Appgini, for something which NEVER worked as it should, in case of that Activation Problem! You know very well that this problem exist's much longer than a year already! We had that conservation sevral time by this forum and by e-mails already, check the history please if you'd forgotten.

Yesterday I also opened an Support Ticket about this problem. I frankly ask for to solve that problem, which seems to be an Bug for me in your activation system which is present for me near to two years now! Please also send me the lasted version I could use with my License (Infos about License I had send you by pm already) because I could not find an download for older version.

Thanks.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2015-01-01 09:26

Sorry to learn about your frustration. I'm not sure why registration is not working correctly on your end after trying all suggested solutions. I can assist with a remote access session to try resolving it live. I replied to your support ticket now.
  • DataTalk is an innovative AppGini plugin based on ChatGPT that allows you to interact with your AppGini database using natural language questions, without writing any SQL. Check the demo video
  • Mass Update plugin: Update multiple records at once and improve your workflow efficiency.
  • Check our other plugins and get a generous discount of up to 30% when buying 2 or more plugins.

Reimar

Post by Reimar » 2015-01-01 14:23

I got your reply from Support already. To answer that, I'll give nobody access to my computers by remote ever again after had huge problems that way in the past, which included the stealing of some data!

As you know well, that problem about the lose of activation isn't new at all, it dated back to 2012! At that time it started just sometimes, which I could accept, That cycles were getting shorter and resulted in our past conservation about that problem beginning the year 2013. Finally I stopped for some time to use that apps and just started a few month back again because I had to modify some scripts. It worked a few weeks and than started again. The time interval shortened down to day by day and finally stopped completely as of now for a few weeks already.

I'll once download from the link you were send me that apps again and try tomorrow. If it works, fine, if not, Appgini is gone for me for good, because of loss of trust in it! Also, before spend any money for Appgini again, I would to be sure those problems are solved while testing for at least 6-8 weeks! The Free Version has to much limitation and is simply work- and useless for me, just a loss of time! And for sure I'm not willing for to pay for an update even more that for my initial buy! That's simply ridiculous! I'm already in testing of other apps now and if I've to spend money again, I'll just do that an different product which has an better reputation.

Sorry for what I wrote, I just don't like to spend and lose money for something which didn't work as it should!

quaxth

Post by quaxth » 2015-01-04 07:00

Sorry, the download didn't work either.

I compared with my old downloads and it has the same SHA1 checksum! Problem after 3 installs is simply the same!

That said, I've no choice and will move on with an different system because to try the new version, for which I would have to pay US$ 79.00, isn't just worth the trouble, special if I compare to that US$ 30.00 I pay for the old version!

In reality, after struggeling for so long time with that Appgini with the same problem, which couldn't or even maybe wouldn't be solved by you, I feel cheated! I'm not an Hacker, just an friend told me that's possible to abandon Activation's of Software in many different ways. A serious developer had offered the lasted version in full for free (or had paid back the money received) because the actual problem were existent from beginning.

Bye.

a.gneady
Site Admin

Post by a.gneady » 2015-01-08 22:11

I really tried to help and you are not willing to accept help .. This issue is obviously not that common otherwise you'd see many others complaining of it here. The only time I was able to reproduce it was fixed by the solution I posted on my first post on this thread ... So I'm not really sure how to fix this when you are not willing to accept my help offer!

quaxth

Post by quaxth » 2015-01-11 13:24

As I wrote in my post already, I would not allow anybody to get remote control over any of my Computers! It's simply to dangerous and I've lose not data only some time ago even an MAK Product Key which were stolen from my computer and has cost a lot of money for me.

I already gave you a hint how to solve that problem.

On the other hand, That problems is already running more than 2 years and you wasn't able to fix that in the past. Check your Service Agenda and you should have the records on hand for to see I just tell the truth! That said, I have to admit that I didn't have much trust in any means. Sorry to tell that.

Bye.

Reimar

Post by Reimar » 2015-01-17 12:25

Another 6 day's past by and NO answer!

That seems to mean that you're not willing to solve an very old problem, or am I wrong? Or didn't you keep track about still unsolved problems which are more than 2 years old already? If that is the case, than everybody should be afraid for to buy an Software from you for which you even increase the cost within 2 years by about near 100% (from US$ 40.00 to US$ 79.00)!

I had pointed out how to solve if you believe your apps is now working correctly and if you didn't believe that, it's anyway not worth to try more test's! To pay again near double than initial in 2012 and/or give remote control to someone who couldn't be trusted for obvious reason, is out of any question.

Regards