AppGini Helper Indicators Library licensing

This sub-forum is for discussing all topics related to AppGini Helper JavaScript Library, provided by bizzworxx as a third-party AppGini plugin.
SkayyHH
Veteran Member

AppGini Helper Indicators Library licensing

Post by SkayyHH » 2021-06-27 21:17

Hello,

the Indicators Library looks interesting. How is the licensing if a customer buys an app from me with the library? Do I have to purchase a license for each customer? And I would like to know if the code is encrypted with an obfuscator? I have customers who do not allow files encrypted with an obfuscator to be installed on their servers.

Thank you, Kai

jsetzer
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: AppGini Helper Indicators Library licensing

Post by jsetzer » 2021-06-30 08:56

Do I have to purchase a license for each customer?
No, licensed per developer (as AppGini itself is licensed per developer).

Licensing:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/products/j ... ering-faq/

And I would like to know if the code is encrypted with an obfuscator
No, the javascript code is not encrypted, but, yes, the javascript code is obfuscated.

If some of your customers do not allow obfuscated software on their servers, I'd recommend not to use our software.
Kind regards,
<js />

My AppGini Blog:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/blog

You can help us helping you:
Please always put code fragments inside [code]...[/code] blocks for better readability

AppGini 24.10 Revision 1579 + all AppGini Helper tools

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Re: AppGini Helper Indicators Library licensing

Post by SkayyHH » 2021-07-01 14:49

Hello Jan,

thank you for your answer. Please tell me, is there a possibility to run the backend and the frontend scripts on different servers? As backend at the customer and frontend on my server? Unfortunately, I am not able to ensure that your additions can be installed at the customer's premises. But i like your scripts and they are awesome and i would like to use them ...

Thanks much, Kai