Licensing

This sub-forum is for discussing all topics related to AppGini Helper JavaScript Library, provided by bizzworxx as a third-party AppGini plugin.
SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Licensing

Post by SkayyHH » 2020-10-23 05:24

Hello Jan,

I still have a question about the licensing of your scripts.

If we give an app with your helper scripts to a customer, do we have to purchase a license for each customer?

And if so, are there volume licenses?

Thank you, Kai

David Soul
Veteran Member

Re: Licensing

Post by David Soul » 2020-10-23 06:43

How many threads are you going to open to subject all of us to your beef?

Many posts ago you gave your own answer - don't use the tools if you don't want to. Go do the work yourself as you insist you could do.

By the way, if you are so worried about references to underlying technologies being shown via the console you must be apologetic about the bootstrap references showing up if any user just has a glance at the source code (much more likely than a casual user looking at the console!) and seeing calls to bootstrap with a link that shows (c) on that!
David HC Soul

Core::AppGini 5.93
Plugins: Search Page Maker + Summary Reports + Mass update plugin
Bizzworxx: AppGini Helper JavaScript Library + AppGini Helper Detail View Plug-in + AppGini Helper pack
Utilities: Global Search utility

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Post by SkayyHH » 2020-10-23 09:33

That has nothing to do with beef here. It's a relevant question. I intend to give an appgini app to a larger number of customers and not only use it for my own project.

The script says:

// Reproduction and distribution without written permission of the vendor is prohibited.

So I have to know what the licensing looks like ...
I couldn't find a complete license agreement.

I think it's legitimate to know if there are volume licenses. And there is the forum for the script. If you're not interested in the topic, just don't read the threads.

hgarbe
Veteran Member

Post by hgarbe » 2020-10-23 16:34

Well, not sure if in your case you need to ask for a individual quote or not but some information can be found in the FAQ on bizzworxx Appgini Page:
https://appgini.bizzworxx.de/products/j ... ering-faq/

And btw: even large business states used third party content or code like open source in their products.

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Post by SkayyHH » 2020-10-23 20:22

That helps me alot. Thank you very much!

On the linked page "pricing table" i can see that 5 domains are included, per license. This is what i needed for my own calculations. I didn't find that myself.

Kai