Script Info in Console

This sub-forum is for discussing all topics related to AppGini Helper JavaScript Library, provided by bizzworxx as a third-party AppGini plugin.
SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Script Info in Console

Post by SkayyHH » 2020-10-22 17:32

Hello Jan,

as written, I don't like a hint in the console about a script or a version that i use. I have security concerns about showing with which tool the page was created. Perhaps you will think about whether you are giving out a "pro" version without a notice for an extra charge :-)

The extension for appgini are also very nice for me. But this is still a showstopper for me. Sorry.

Best regards, Kai

onoehring
AppGini Super Hero
AppGini Super Hero

Re: Script Info in Console

Post by onoehring » 2020-10-23 08:44

Hi Kai,

just my 2 cts:
Well, almost every tool leaves it's traces. As AG Helper is a JS tool (frontend), I would assume, that exposing the App Gini framework itself, which has it's own very specific files and folders, will be much more like to be an attack vector.

Olaf

SkayyHH
Veteran Member

Re: Script Info in Console

Post by SkayyHH » 2020-10-23 09:40

Hello Olaf,

that's certainly true. I am considering to publish an app with appgini, which then has a large number of installations.

Appgini is brilliant for this, as it has an integrated sync of the database structure when changes are published from admin.

Nevertheless it is important to me to give as little system information to the outside world as possible. For safety reasons. Someone can understand that or not, it's important to me.

I hope appgini is safe enough by itself ...